Getintopc.digital adheres to 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our approach involves promptly addressing infringement notices and taking requisite actions as per the DMCA and related intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material is posted on Getintopc.digital or if links to it are yielded through our search engine and you seek its removal, you must provide a comprehensive written communication that outlines the particulars mentioned in the following section. Be mindful that misrepresenting infringing content on our site could render you liable for damages, including legal costs. We advise consulting an attorney for legal guidance in this regard.
Your copyright infringement claim must include the following:
- Proof of authorization to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive infringed right.
- Adequate contact information, including a valid email address for communication.
- Detailed identification of the copyrighted work alleged to be infringed, including a search term that retrieves the material on Getintopc.digital.
- A statement that the complainant believes, in good faith, that the material’s use doesn’t align with the copyright owner’s authorization, agent’s consent, or applicable law.
- A statement of accuracy and, under penalty of perjury, the complainant’s authorization to represent the owner of an allegedly infringed exclusive right.
- The infringement notice must be signed by the authorized representative of the allegedly infringed exclusive right owner.
Forward the written infringement notice to the provided address and send an email notification to:
Kindly allow 2-3 business days for an email response. Note that directing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, won’t expedite the process and might lead to delays due to improper filing.